Greysteel, a rapidly growing national commercial real estate investment services firm is seeking to hire an Transaction Coordinator for its Brooklyn, NY office. The position will report to the firm's Director of Corporate Services.
· Administration, oversight, and coordination of the office's proposal and transaction pipeline for real estate investment sales and financing transactions.
· Managing deadlines, milestones, and updates of proposals and transactions during the production cycle.
· Coordination between transaction team, firm departments, and third parties including, without limitation, coordinating and scheduling presentations, submission deadlines, due diligence, marketing announcements, property tours, milestones, and deadlines, etc.
· Working with production personnel in other Greysteel offices to provide additional coverage and support for both transaction and corporate initiatives as needed.
· Offering technical support to associates and clients, creating and cross-checking contractual agreements, maintaining office inventory, maintaining and updating company database/CRM, and researching alternative tools and services that would increase the firm's efficiency and effectiveness.
· Assist in creation of marketing collateral through Build-Out platform via Salesforce.
· Event and conference planning and scheduling.
· Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention-to-detail.
· Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment.
· Ability to work independently on multiple projects/tasks.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to take ownership of projects/tasks and work both individually and as a part of a team.
· Ability to delegate, manage, and coordinate projects and tasks.
· Ability to identify and recommend modifications to existing policies/procedures to improve performance/efficiencies.
· Independent thinker who will be proactive, assertive, and professional in dealing with internal/external clients, lenders, and third-parties.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Experience/familiarity as a paralegal a plus.
· Bachelor’s or post-graduate degree in management, finance, or related discipline preferred.
Greysteel Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Greysteel Company LLC, 2018. All rights reserved.