Greysteel is a leading commercial real estate and capital markets services firm with offices in major cities nationwide. Greysteel serves as a trusted advisor to middle-market multifamily and retail developers, owners, and investors in investment sale, debt placement, and structured finance transactions. We are seeking candidates with integrity and passion to join a growing platform of the best commercial real estate advisors in the industry. Everything Greysteel does is guided by a set of principles that define our character and culture as we deliver the right team, the right solution, the right way.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention-to-detail.
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects/tasks.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to take ownership of projects/tasks and work both individually and as a part of a team.
- Ability to delegate, manage, and coordinate projects and tasks.
- Ability to identify and recommend modifications to existing policies/procedures to improve performance/efficiencies.
- Independent thinker who will be proactive, assertive, and professional in dealing with internal/external clients, lenders, and third-parties.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience/familiarity as a paralegal a plus.
- Bachelor’s or post-graduate degree in management, finance, or related discipline preferred.
Greysteel Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Greysteel Company LLC, 2019. All rights reserved.