The Greysteel Company is a leading commercial real estate and capital markets services firm with offices nationwide. Greysteel serves as trusted advisor to middle-market multifamily and retail developers, owners, and investors in investment sale, debt placement, and structured finance transactions. We are seeking candidates with integrity and passion to join a growing platform of the best commercial real estate advisors in the industry. Everything Greysteel does is guided by a set of principles that define our character and culture as we deliver the right team, the right solution, the right way.
We are currently seeking a Recruiter, ideally with agency experience to help support our growing platform by recruiting both sales agents and salaried support position across the country.
Full Cycle Recruiting
- Provide full cycle recruiting support for all Investment Sales, Finance and support roles on a national basis.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to clarify job specifications and staffing needs to fill current and future openings
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies to find high quality candidates, leveraging recruitment and CRM tools
- Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates with diverse skillsets and perspectives by leveraging your professional network
- Build and maintain relationships with Diversity Organizations to attract top diverse talent
- Skillfully promote our brand, values and culture in every connection
- Regularly analyze and report your successes
Summer Internship Program Management
- Work closely with VP of HR and other stakeholders to administer the summer internship program.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders to determine entry-level hiring needs, and develop external relationships with key schools, diversity partners, student organizations and alumni networks
- Track campus activity, events, and hires to determine the ROI on-campus strategy
- Come up with innovative solutions to attract and retain diverse entry-level talent to our industry-leading company