Greysteel is seeking to hire an Analytics Intern for its Washington, DC Headquarters. This is a wonderful opportunity to underwrite commercial real estate assets and work closely with our team of Financial Analysts, Investment Associates and Debt Originators on the structuring and underwriting of transactions.
- Analyze complex real estate transactions in compliance with respective agency and Broker guidelines.
- Conduct detailed economic and demographic research to determine feasibility of transactions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with origination, design, research and transaction coordination teams.
- Help manage a suite of financial models and analysis tools, including the creation of training materials
- Research developing market and regulatory trends
- Currently seeking a Bachelor's or Associate’s degree; preferably in Real Estate, Business, or another quantitative discipline
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgement while displaying a high degree of initiative and accuracy
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and Word
- Strong work ethic
- Positive work attitude and ability to work in a team environment