The Greysteel Company is a leading commercial real estate and capital markets services firm with offices nationwide. Greysteel serves as trusted advisor to middle-market multifamily and retail developers, owners, and investors in investment sale, debt placement, and structured finance transactions. We are seeking candidates with integrity and passion to join a growing platform of the best commercial real estate advisors in the industry. Everything Greysteel does is guided by a set of principles that define our character and culture as we deliver the right team, the right solution, the right way. This opportunity is 100% commission-based, designed for entrepreneurs that are passionate about commercial real estate and looking for a unique, yet robust platform to help launch their careers.
- Originate and manage marketing, negotiation, and closing of real estate investment sale on behalf of Senior Housing property owners.
- Develop and nurture relationships with private and institutional developers, owners, and service providers to promote the Greysteel platform.
- Contribute to Greysteel’s proprietary database by submitting notes regarding investor or lender investment objectives or programs.
- Monitor market activity on a daily basis and maintain a database of sales comparable(s) by utilizing platform tools and subscriptions.
- Conduct competitive rental surveys by calling and visiting properties when underwriting investment sales in order to determine market value.
- Prepare proposals and memoranda featuring customized economic, market, and area overviews, as well as site level specifics.
- Use Greysteel’s financial modeling tools, including but not limited to Argus and MS Excel based discounted cash flow models to analyze and project sale price.
- Read, review, and summarize real estate documents (i.e. leases, operating statements, tax returns, environmental and engineering reports, appraisals).
- Facilitate and manage due diligence processes.
- Lead and participate in proposals and presentations.
- Demonstrated attention-to-detail.
- Developed capacity to work autonomously and be a “team player”.
- Excellent leadership and multitasking capabilities.
- Established ability to comfortably interface with executives and make presentations.
- Must have knowledge of local real estate market.
- Sales experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Graduate or advanced degree preferred.
- Real Estate Salesperson License preferred.
- Computer skills required including Microsoft Office: Word and Excel.