Experience and Recognition
- Previously an Analyst at Invictus Capital Partners - acquired, monitored, and structured portfolios of real estate debt securities on behalf of institutional investors.
- Previous experience as an Analyst at Covington and Burling leading forensic data analysis on behalf of banking and pharmaceutical clients.
- Manages the Pacific Northwest Territory (OR, WA, ID) as part of the West Coast Affordable Housing Practice Group.
- Focuses on sourcing and servicing large private capital and institutional affordable housing transactions involving both sales and loan origination
Education and Licenses
- University of California, Berkeley: B.A. in Cognitive Science with expertise in Machine Learning
- Enjoys cooking, playing Go, and watching the Lakers.