Ari Firoozabadi has a simple philosophy: clients are best served by a tightly integrated, collaborative, and conflict-free platform. This philosophy defines Greysteel and ensures that all interests are aligned so the full resources and relationships of the firm and its professionals are leveraged on each engagement.
As President and Chief Executive Officer, Ari is responsible for defining and implementing Greysteel’s strategic vision as well as overseeing the company’s service lines, practice groups, and operations.
Experience and Recognition
- Recognized as an authority on middle market and institutionally owned real estate and finance
- Recent acknowledgements: Real Estate Forum’s 50 Under 40, Washington Business Journal 40 under 40, ALM’s Best Bosses, NAIOP’s Developing Leaders Award, SmartCEO’s Future 50 Award, and GMU’s Prominent Patriot in Business
Education, Affiliations and Licenses
- George Mason University: B.S. in Finance and Marketing
- Finance Committee Member at the National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) member
- Young Presidents' Organization (YPO) member
- Greysteel’s principal broker in Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin
- CO ER.100083596, D.C. BR98371298, D.C. 600218000003, FL BK3471015, GA 394333, IN RB19001354, MD 636050, MI 6502429802, NV B.1002399.LLC, NM 20426, NY 10491209479, NC 313826, OK 180391, PA AB068009, SC 115651, VA 0225 081719, WI 58718 - 90